Saturday, December 04, 2004
aCting liKe an aCtRess...

I'm such a lousy actress. Need I prove it? 'Wag na lang...kakahiya.

My sis asked me several times this week as to what I was going to do. Can you just imagine that I spent two non-school days doing a group report? I miss having real vacations from school. That's an overstatement. The last two holidays due to the bad weather can't compensate for real holidays. I didn't rest. I was worried and tired anticipating of flash floods and fallen trees. When I worry, nothing happends. Not that I want something to happen of course.

So you wonder what I told my sis, noh?! I did some shooting. Yep! I did some shooting. Nothing that involved guns and bullets. I did one for my Psych 118 and another for Psych 155. Why does it always have to involve Psych? Wanna hear more about it?

I had one of the lead roles for my Psych 118. I love TV. I dream of being on stage and acting someday...but I just can't do it. I dunno. Something happens when I act. My groupmates say that I did a great job for the presentation. I haven't seen it yet. Gosh! I'll see it (as in the whole edited presentation) for the first time this Tuesday. My classmates will see it. It's for a major class. I'll still see my classmates for another year. Yikes! At least I'll leave a legacy behind. Hope I didn't mess up my image. ^_^

Psych 155 is still unfinished. It was the most exhausting. We are only three in the group. My creative mind is some kinda tired from brainstorming. The presentation's kinda funny. I just can't stop laughing. I don't like the way I look on screen. I'm so not photogenic nor telegenic. I look like Juday already. I better diet. I might get some serious acting job soon. *Quit pushing.*

I wonder what other people see in me that I don't see. Are they making fun of my acting? Ooh...I sense a dissociative disorder soon. No way!

The lights dim. It's totally dark. The curtain's lifted. I act. No one watches. Good. That's better. This show's for me.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.