Wednesday, December 22, 2004
ChRisTmaS maYheM

Yey! Am finally back...

I was kinda busy with the Christmas preparations...I am still...but before all that, I took my much needed rest; hence, I still haven't studied for my exams next year...oh well, I have to enjoy the Christmas break *no matter what!*.

I found myself to be emotional lately. My mom's not celebrating Christmas with us this year. Haay...Pressure ito. And now, me, my sis, and my dad have to do all the Christmas preparations by ourselves.

We started our Christmas shopping last Sunday. Buti naman! We haven't finished our Christmas shopping that day, but we found good gifts at a bazaar in SM Megamall. Ang hirap na talagang mamili ng gifts ngayon. Ang daming considerations - likability, functionality, and price. Hate ko talaga 'pag price na yung pinag-uusapan. It's such a big deal nowadays.

I also attended the Simbang Gabi masses...but I missed one. Kainis kasi...Bad trip talaga ako. Nag-away kasi kami ng sis ko. I was thinking of not attending the anticipated mass that night. Kahiya naman kay Lord. Anyway, I did prepare to attend mass. Ok na sana ang lahat, but the car won't start. As in! Malas ko talaga. I tried fixing the car. Bad trip uli kasi nagmamadali yung kapatid ko at yung kapitbahay namin. Eh di bahala sila. I didn't join them that night. 'Pag nagdadala ako ng kotse eh nakikisabay tapos 'pag nagpapahintay ako ng saglit eh nang-iiwan...Kainis diba? Later that night, I found out that the car was just on it's safety mode. The last one who used it (probably my uncle) didn't put it in the Parking gear (whatever you call it) so the car automatically won't start. Nadumihan pa yung kamay ko tapos yun lang pala yung problema. Lagot talaga yung uncle ko pagdating niya...;) Nanood din ako ng movie that night so I wasn't able to attend the 4am mass...I was sleepy eh...

SPLURGE DAY YESTERDAY! My sis and I went to Rob Galleria (commuting via public transport) for the first time. As in hindi pa kami sure sa mga sinasakyan namin. Luckily, we arrived at Galleria safe and sound. We did some more Christmas shopping. Ate at Auntie Anne's. Bought something from my Christmas Wishlist - the havaianas in the pix...kaya lang green siya eh. Naikot ata namin yung Galle sa kakahanap ng havaianas na 'yan...ang sakit tuloy ng paa ko...Buti na lang at meron kahit papaano sa Chocolate (with emphasis on cho-CO-late). After that, we did more shopping and visited Robinsons Cainta/Junction, Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall, and Robinsons Place Metro East. Ang saya noh?!

So there you go...the best thing about all that? My sister and I still had the time to attend mass at around 9:30 pm...medyo late nga lang...but I still miss the puto bumbong. I'm planning to wake up early sometime to buy puto bumbong...wala kasi dito malapit sa church...o baka hindi ko pa nakikita...dilim kasi...hehe!;)

ON FPJ: Wala lang...he was buried *finally* today. Napuyat ako ha...sa kakapanood ng news kaninang madaling araw. My dad was even late for work today. I was planning to give an envelope tonight...FOR THE SOUL OF FPJ...ano kayang reaction ng mga tao sa simbahan? heehee!^_^ Hindi pa tinatanggap ni sis yung dare eh...I also plan to write FROM: K. NADAL...kalokohan talaga...wag na lang...magalit pa si God. Enaco, sumisikat yang si Kitchie ha...ok naman yung songs niya pero inis talaga ako...ikaw ba naman ang laging tanungin kung kamag-anak mo 'yon...haay! Wag na wag mong sasabihin!!!

Sige na nga muna...gtg...

Ciao!;)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.