Friday, December 24, 2004
giFt wRappiNg liKe cRazy...

just wishing myself a merry christmas...despite the fact that my mom's not here with us to celebrate it...

the house is really quiet...i busied myself with texting about a hundred people in my phonebook...i reconnected with old friends and they were like "who's this?"...hehe! ;)

am so excited to hand out the small packages of sweets that i prepared for the kids who'll come by tomorrow...i hope they like it...syempre, i tasted it already...^_^ i just wish i wake up early for tomorrow...

oh...and i wanna share that i've been crazy wrapping presents eversince my dad bought the gift wrappers yesterday...i wrapped all the gifts by myself...i refused to be helped...my hands are itching right now for more gifts to wrap...wala na ba?!;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.