Sunday, December 05, 2004
xMaS wisHliSt

Yeah...Christmas is just around the corner and I've thought of doing my own wishlist (not necessarily in order). I just hope someone gives me at least one of these things I've posted. I'll inform you when I open my presents. ^_^

Oh...these are all material things. I'll pray for the intangible ones during the Simbang Gabi. God is so powerful. I have this feeling he'll grant those other "presents". ;)

***

1. XDA II...Eversince I've heard about it last semester, I haven't stopped imagining what it feels like if I have one. I can just see myself using it *hopefully* soon. Damn! It's such a splurge. I doubt it if my very practical father will give me one *crosses fingers*.



2. A black car...This one's just way overdue. My dad promised me a car for my 18th birthday if I met his condition. I'm already 19 and still waiting.

3. A laptop...I do hope I get this one (at least). I really need it for my class presentations. I think this one's negotiable...as well as the LCD. My dad's thinking of business here.

4. My own condo...Ok. OA na. I have to wait for like 10 years pa siguro.

5. Panties...I love panties. I love the hipster and boycut ones. I love the colorful variety. No t-back and thongs. I have already outgrown them.



6. Gym membership...I'm getting big already. I need a good exercise.

7. A digicam...I'm a frustrated photographer. A digicam is more convenient for me...although the classic cam is still better.

8. Bags...As in the functional ones. I need bags that I can use for school. They need to be "in" of course.

9. Havaianas...I'm starting to like wearing flip flops to school. I'm thinking of starting my own collection. Care to start my collection? =P




10. A new swimsuit...Ala lang...just for fun.

11. A certificate for an over-all treat in a spa...I want the works. A footspa at least. A body scrub. I just want to relax. Actually, I'm thinking of giving a certificate to my parents for a couple's treat at a spa. Syempre, footspa lang. It's what I can afford eh.

12. A trip to Europe (preferably Paris)...Dream on!

13. A new watch...Not the formal silver/gold watches. Just the funky ones.

14. A new scent...Mauubos na ang aking pabango eh.

15. A T-shirt bra...Preferably seamless...

16. New earrings...I collect them and I'll never grow tired in receiving one, two, three, or more.

17. A new book...I have a long list of books that I want to buy kaya lang the books are so expensive. I'm thinking of having them shipped from UK. I want the Shopaholic variety. I still don't have the Shopaholic and Sister.



18. I'd like to have our house renovated so that we won't be affected by the flash floods in the area. I'm thinking of helicopters and rubber boats, but that, I believe, is a very different matter.

19. A belt? Gosh...outfit ba ito?!

20. New pants and new top...I told you this was a whole outfit. I'm a picky shopper and I just hope I receive good pants and shirt for this christmas. Something in style and something that totally fits me.

***

That's all for now. I can't think of anything else eh. I hope I get a lot of pink stuff. I'm such a shopaholic. Since I haven't saved much because of shopping, I'm thinking of letting others buy the things I want. That's the cheapest alternative right?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.