Friday, January 14, 2005
♀☼ ouTbursts of a seaSonaL sHopaHoLic ☼♀

Shit! I'm becoming a shopaholic. This one's for real...

I've been going to the mall since last Sunday.

Fine. Sunday's normal. After all, it's a weekend, right? I went to Robinson's Cainta and MetroEast. I tried to buy a new pair of pants and failed so I asked bes to join me after class on Monday.

Bes got sick so I asked my sis to go with me to Sta. Lucia. After searching for like half an hour, I got the pair I liked. I was contented and went home.

Tuesday. I just couldn't help it. Despite my dwindling allowance, I bought the plain white shirt I saw at Pale Bleue the day before. I even borrowed some money from my sister. Gee! I really am desperate.

Come Wednesday, I had my dollars changed to pesos. Shopping again. This time, I bought some school supplies. I went to National Bookstore (three times this week...for the record) and Write Place. I went to Pale Bleue again because I found a damage in the shirt I previously bought.

Thursday...Cello's time. I accompanied my mom to buy some things for my Tito and Tita in Canada. I didn't spend anything. Mama was there eh. =P

Then, my Uncle and Tita are going back to Canada today. Therefore, I went home between classes to see them go. Before that, we went to Sta. Lucia to buy some things. I fought the urge to go to Starbucks after class. Good thing...

Tomorrow, I'm off to Robinson's Manila and Malate again. Sort of jittery but excited. It's our first scheduled bar night. My partner and I are assigned to go to a bar at Adriatico. I'm thinking of Suburbia. We're also going to The Library. Rickshaw Resto too for an interview. Saya diba?!

Moral of the story: Sawa na ako sa mall...but I'm still planning to go shopping this Sunday (thanks to my uncle who supplied me with the dough). Basta shopping, high ang aking energy level. Ewan ko ba...I'm not saving much na tuloy...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.