Sunday, February 13, 2005
aLcoHoL anD cigaRette smOke

HAD ONE OF MY BEST TIME YESTERDAY!!!

Yep! I was off to Malate yesterday...again! I was like "when will these Malate trips end?!?!"

A groupmate, Marian, and I went to some surveying with employees first, but it was a flop! Imagine, 3 respondents in an hour! So pathetic! We only got one good respondent. The rest just chatted with us and joked us around. The guard was calling me Kitchie for Christ's sake! Pucca! I don't even know her.

Nehow, I had a wonderful time yesterday my psych classmates. Malate was roaring with life yesterday with the Lovapalooza event nearby. We first went to the Lovapalooza to check out the event. If you are asking if I was starstruck seeing Iya, Drew, and Juddha on stage...well, I wasn't. I was more concerned with my belongings and the crazy bunch of people around me. It wasn't a place for the weak of heart nor for the claustrophobic. I was too preoccupied with several things that I couldn't even smell the people around me despite the fact that we're like rubbing elbows with each other.

Eventually, I got out of that busy section and went to the Remedios Circle where me and my friends joked and chatted while waiting for some friends who were coming with us also. We were supposed to be only 6 in the group (CJ but 3 more came with us to Malate namely Danci (who was always with us during our bar nights and who looked like a DI that night...hehe!), Balbz (classmate and nay to Heidi and Jools), and Jools (Heidi's bf). After playing the Japan, Czechoslovakia, and buwan game (which I still can't understand), we went to Common Ground for some dancing (well...at least for some). We did some talking, drinking and eating. I only drank iced tea and that strange mango juice (which seems to have some alcohol in it) and ate the food I didn't pay for (I am so lucky to have generous classmates...thanks guys!). Six of them went dancing at the room nearby. God knows how they survived. It was so full that you can't even dance. If I can dance, I'll just stand at the room where I was in. You can't even move in the room where all the dancing takes place. Eventually, my friends went out of the terrible place. You could just imagine how they looked like when they went out...wet, sweaty and dazed.

After absorbing all the smoke from the burning cigarettes and feeling teary-eyed from all that stuff, my friends and I eventually moved out of the place and observed the street party going on at Nakpil. Malate was so alive that night. We even went to this side street, which was a renowned gay area, just to observe the people and the situation. Siksikan talaga. I could barely move. I watched a bit of their show wherein there were gay performers and almost naked men clad in boxer shorts. Shux! We went out of that place in less than five minutes coz we can't stand the fact that it was so crowded. I don' t care if the people there were giving my friends and I strange stares. After all, it was a place for homosexuals...gorgeous-looking homosexuals. No wonder the gorgeous-looking male populace is deteriorating in number. It was funny coz we were thinking that they're probably thinking what if these people were thinking that we're not actually straight men and women and that we had undergone sex transplant to "look like men and women". They might even ask us who our doctors were. Hehe! =P

At 2am, we went at a videoke in Mabini to do some singing. Italy room was so conducive for sleeping. Eventually, we went home at around 3:30 am.

About 10 hours later, I woke up in my own bed...dumbfounded that I slept for almost 10 hours.

Darn! Have to study pa...

Til next time guys! You'll be hearing more of my Malate adventures...

Happy V-day everyone!!! I don't want to hear that you're having babies nine months from now...;)

Happy burtdei to all those concerned.

And uhm...Ok lang kahit chocolates or flowers for tomorrow. Thanks guyzies!;)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.