Monday, February 07, 2005
paRanOid or deLusioNaL?

I had a very wonderful day. I've started (once again) my diet program. I really have to shed this fats (as in now na!). I had a wonderful breakfast and afternoon snack (lettuce, chicken, cheese, garlic toast, with caesar salad dressing). I rarely eat veggies, but I kinda liked the food I concocted awhile ago. Then, for more snack, I ate pasta. I just have to have pasta (despite my diet). At least it was seafood pasta (not the one at French Baker which looks weird --> my bes hates this!).

Yet, despite my wonderful day, it won't be complete without a few minor glitches. One of which is a low score for my 2nd bio lab exam. Totally expected. Oh well...there was no one to blame for it but me.

And then, there was Physics. The mock exam didn't push through as scheduled. This is the second time already. Namumuro na talaga yang prof ko. Then, I didn't get the right answer for my recit. Again?!?! What's happening to me. Is this a student who's planning to go into med school? (note: planning, not so decided yet)

The worst part of the day? Well, I bow to her royal lowness, my latest seatmate in Physics. She who often comes to class late and ngarag. She who owns a frog stuffed toy which she puts on top of her table. The same blue frog stuffed toy which she strokes and strokes as if it were a real pet. (Eww!) She who boasts of the same DAMN BLUE FROG STUFFED TOY!!!

I dunno if I'm just paranoid or what but her outfit sure looks familiar. Didn't I wear a quite similar outfit of the same style last Monday? She was wearing this plain white top over her cream flowy skirt and some ballet flats. Shit! I dunno if I'm just being paranoid or delusional, but the way she looked today wasn't one for comfort. Last week, I found out that I have a stalker and now, NOW, i have a fan?! Is this how fashion icons feel? (Ok, I'm sounding ridiculous.) But for God's sake, I don't feel flattered seeing other people look like me...especially if that someone who looks like me is someone I don't like. Just seeing "her" makes my blood boil (this was since the first time I saw her). May ganito talagang feeling...yung hindi mo ma-explain pero inis ka talaga sa tao sa unang tingin pa lang. I have to admit this isn't the first time this happened. Grr!

She looked stupid. A friend even thought she was pregnant before...just imagine how a pregnant woman looks like. She's awkward, stuck-up, and...and...and...enough na nga! Basta! This is seeming to be more of hate than inis. F@*#! I just have to relish the thought that she looked stupid a while ago. It seems like she has just shopped last weekend for her outfit (except for her shirt). Her white shirt looked more of dirty white to me. Her skirt...oh well, it did look nice but it was too long for her. Patangkad ka muna dear. And her ballet flats were really beautiful with the silver glittery accents and all...BUT! Black ballet flats + cream skirt + dirty white shirt + purplish reddish (whatever!) tote bag = FASHION VICTIM!

Manggagaya na nga lang, mali pa!

See my point? Ayokong may nanggagaya ng style ko lalo pa't hindi ko siya gusto. Ayokong may nanggagaya ng style ko tapos palpak naman ang combination ng colors. If I'm some fashion icon, I don't want those who imitate me look stupid. Lenchak na epitome 'yan oh...

Whew! That was nice. It sure feels good to let all those words out. From now on, I'm going to follow your every move and if I've proven that you're really imitating my style, ha! Humanda ka talaga. Now, I'm acting weird...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.