Friday, April 22, 2005
raNdoM thougHts...

fudge! nagloko na naman ang blogger...lost my previous post...

-o0O0o-

finally found the time to post something...coz i have this really weird sked this sem...a 9-11 and 5-7 class...a 6-hr break in between...

that just gives me enough time to go home, eat lunch, sleep for at least an hour, then go back to school at 3:30...

it really isn't a hassle for me...i'm sleep deprived...i really need the break...

unfortunately, my wallet is depressed...like that of bang's and danci's...at least i'm not alone for now...

-o0O0o-

summer classes didn't start well for me...not good for a first time experience...

first day: transport strike...bad trip! my sis lost her big pink teddy keychain...

second day: i was wearing my fave shell bracelet...i was already wearing my white puca bracelet but then, i opted to wear my fave bracelet...i seldom wear it since the clasp's quite loose...anyway, i checked on it before crossing the street...when i checked it again on the other side of the street, it was not on my wrist already...lo and behold, it was lying in the street...i tried to rescue it but "crunch!"...an oncoming van destroyed it...halos maiyak ako...i was frustrated for not having rescued it on time...i must have looked stupid right then and there...i crossed the street and came back just when i was in the middle of the road...para akong naglaro sa kalye...my sis tried to get the remnants of my bracelet pero durog talaga...

i swear...i'm going to find another one just like that bracelet...hopefully, the clasp would be more secure...i just feel bad because i got the original one at a bargain...a new pair would be so expensive...oh well...bora's my only hope for now...

and oh...try checking the street between petron and mmda katips...you might see the remnants of my bracelet...i saw a piece yesterday eh...

on the way home that evening, i unluckily rode this freaking jeepney...the driver drives as if he were on a racing track...there were three sabit guys at the back which were ever so noisy in scaring the passengers...one was even harassing the girl in front of me...the middle-aged lady beside me seem to be looking for assurance and help from me...i can see it in her eyes...three passengers actually went down the jeepney because of fear...

third day: i photocopied a chapter of a book...i tried to clip it in my new folder...apparently, the clip can't handle the thickness of the file...it broke...how lucky can i get, huh?

fourth day: i went to national bookstore to buy some stuff...the most important of which is a highlighter...but when i was in the jeepney on my way home to the subdivision, i realized that i failed to buy a highlighter...so stupid of me! now, i can't highlight my book yet...darn!

fifth day: that will be later...no lab classes! yehey! we'll see...

-o0O0o-

i kinda like my psych 160 lec prof...si sir fgd =P...

great prof...really...inspite of the fact that he speaks softly...i tell you, i'll learn lip reading before the summer is over...

joy has been recording the lectures...i told her to better use the vid cam...sir fgd's gestures and funny faces are so hilarious...truly cam worthy! ;)

-o0O0o-

there's this mmda sound van in front of RP Metro East...

one mmda person said to the sabit jeepney passengers, "siguraduhin niyong insured kayo ha..." just found that funny...;)

-o0O0o-

oh...it's danci's birthday today...happy birthday!

-o0O0o-

had a long telephone conversation with cj and bang last night...it was so fun...i really miss them na...


have tons of pictures to post! thanks siege!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.