Sunday, June 12, 2005
4am habit

i just can bring myself to steer away from the PC...

thus, am back with a vengeance...

with nothing much to say, but lots in mind to think about...

am relieved in knowing i miscalculated my grades...i may be quite stupid in math but nothing else...

i am bothered with my present plea of bankrupcy...and i really miss shopping...in fact, it's a sunday and i'm stuck here at home...

i slept at 4 am awhile ago...with marian signing off before me...and discovering that master showman exists til 4 am and even beyond...kuya germs doesn't really know the word "sleep"...

and finally, i've changed my tagboard...although i still got the colors all mixed up...who cares but me anyway...

am going back to my YM...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.