Monday, June 06, 2005
are those "in love" stupid?

I just came home from the cinema. It's just one of those very rare occasions when my father takes us out on a movie. Originally, he wanted to watch Star Wars III, but I've watched it already. My sis and I agreed on "A Lot Like Love" instead. Now, Krystel and I have to watch another movie (since we wanted to watch the same movie for our movie trip)...perhaps "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" instead. I just couldn't resist Papa's offer kasi despite the fact that I really wanted to rest (I had just been in an overnight outing).

The outing was really fun. It was raining hard (due to a typhoon) but our quickly planned outing still went on although we were only seven in the group. There was Joyie, CJ, Heidi, Jools, Danci, Balbs, and I (sayang, wala si partner Bang). We stayed at La Colina. I have high expectations of resorts after having stayed at Club Manila East last April. La Colina can't equally compare to CME but the people I was with made the whole thing worth it. Heidi, being Heidi, prepared a lot of food. I, well, I wasn't too prepared for it so I just paid for the softdrinks. We stayed up really late, playing in the pool and in the room, and taking lots of pictures. It was really fun (laugh trip talaga) and I'm looking forward to more events like this one. We all parted ways at around 9am today, Sunday. I was really tired so I slept the whole day til 4pm.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

118 pips from L to R: joyie, jools, heidi, cj, balbs, me, and danci

Watching a movie like "A Lot Like Love" and playing truth or dare like last night's made me realize how content I am right now. I don't know if it's good busying myself on a lot of schoolwork. It's a good distraction, I must say. It keeps me focused though...on different goals and perspectives. I can say I am happier now with things finally settled...kahit lovelife. Gone is the bitterness in saying that I don't have a boyfriend. Minsan, napapaisip pa rin ako pero wala na yung paghahanap...hanggang joke na lang. It feels good rediscovering yourself. I guess I'm braver now. I just hope the situation in the movie I've watched doesn't happen to me. Not the "friends being together" situation...I guess that's possible. Mas gusto ko nga if I end up with a guy na friend ko rin. I don't know if it's the assurance na may fall back...yung alam mo na friends pa rin kayo no matter what happens (hopefully). Ayoko lang siguro yung situation wherein it seems too late to admit to people that you love him/her. I am totally after complete honesty.


"If you're not willing to sound stupid, you don't deserve to be in love." --> from the movie, "A Lot Like Love"

no wonder why my sister sounds stupid most of the time...=P





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.