Friday, July 15, 2005
caT skiNniNg is fuN! nyOrk...=P

Here is your horoscope for Thursday, July 14: It's going to be a busy day, and your family will be a large part of that. If they're taking up too much time, and your sweetheart feels the need to fight for your attention, draw the line. It's only fair.

My horoscope's an understatement!

I had one hectic day of acads. Psych 162 (which usually ends early despite the 3 hour schedule) extended for about 15 minutes. I was jittery as my watch's hands ticked each second. I have a Psych 140 class after and I am kinda expecting a learning check (which is somewhat similar to a quiz). Luckily, there was no learning check for Psych 140 and a skit was done instead. Fine for me.

Then came Bio 102. It's cat skinning day. Arggh! I don't really give a damn on skinning the cat. It's dead anyway. Bad trip lang coz I have colds. How do you expect someone to blow her nose and wipe her teary eyes (due to formalin) with both her hands in dirty gloves? It was truly a bad timing for my colds. Anyway, I did enjoy skinning the cat for a while there but the heat and formalin got the best of me. Poor cat by the way. At least Ivy, my partner, and I did her justice. The funny thing was we were supposed to use cheesecloth to cover the cat, but we had a brand new cheesecloth complete with the flour. We decided to brush the flour off at the girl's cr and ended up dirtying the place...hehe! As Ivy said, if we were way back in high school, we would be sent to the principal's office for it. Oh well...at least, we're not in high school anymore. It was quite a relief. =P

I was too tired after that I just went home and took a bath...but that was after eating dinner and watching some shows.

Funny title for Maalaala Mo Kaya today: "Hollow Blocks"...it does ring a bell. =P

Anyway, have to go. I just cleaned up the house because some friends are going to sleep here tomorrow for my birthday celebration. Too tiring...the things are on top of the bed and other high places because it almost flooded inside the house about a couple of weeks ago...remember? Good thing that my lab exam is moved on Monday and not this Saturday.

Arrivederci! :D





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.