Saturday, September 10, 2005
...qwerty...

was riding the jeepney the other day...saw this from one's shirt: "cancel my subscription...i don't want any more of your issues"...well, it sounded witty then...but then again, it's not that proper too...

well, just found myself in the brink of panic...barely 3 weeks to go 'til class ends and i realized that i'll be having tons of work to do...i still have to finish papers plus there are some org duties to attend to...grr! fine! it's time to focus already...

but hey, there's still blogging which i won't get tired of...

gawd...sembreak's so near and yet so far...can't you see the way bora's spelled out clearly in my forehead? so what if it's not good to travel by boat during october? we'll do something about it (right sis?)...be it if we pray for the god of the seas...

i so love the muffins at the nismed canteen...can't get enough of it...especially when they're fresh out from the oven...never mind the burnt tongue (i always get my tongue burnt anyway)...i just love blueberry muffins...skip the diet. crap! now, where have all my money gone?

i'm currently addicted to cathe's ipod...did you know that there's an ipod/cellphone that apple's releasing soon? it's quite nice though...but i love my phone too so never mind that...

i'm listening to spongecola now...








*pic taken during the ILIS concert*

Dragonfly

Maybe I'm a little addicted
Maybe I just Can't get out of this
Maybe it is just too soon to say

I've seen you blow right past my window
You flew away and I was left inside
Without a clue

But If you think that I am too stoned to write
Don't think twice

Free your mind
Don't let me down
We'll find a way to make it go away

I went ahead without direction
A form of semi-self-mutilation
Dragonfly collides with truth

Why can't you see me like I see you
Can't you feel me like I feel you
Can't you be with me tonight

I'll make it go away
[my dragonfly]


*thanks sis for the dragonfly pic...hehe!*





now, i better go and wash the dishes...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.