Friday, December 30, 2005
looking back without regrets...whatsoever!

2006...

I don't like writing the number six. I'm not good at it. I wonder how the coming year will turn out to be.

The Chinese New Year doesn't happen until around February...so technically, it still isn't the Year of the Dog this January 1st.


Haay...I love dogs. Can this be a good sign then?

I'm loving earthy colors...lots of chocolate browns, golds, and bronzes. Weird...I'm getting tired of pink...I guess.

I'm loving candid pictures...where the people don't actually smile and look at the cam...such a relief to look at. *I need a rest from the stares sometimes...*

As usual, I won't be making any New Year's resolutions. I just tend to break them...not that I get disappointed or fuss about it. I prefer looking back at memories (no matter how bad they are). At the end of the year, that's what we do right? Look back. See what has happened. But then again, I prefer moving on with my life...enjoying the journey...and facing each day as it comes (prepared or not). Hmm...I may try getting thinner coz I'm getting fatter. But I shall not force myself.

I love 2005...but I have to leave it soon. A lot of things has happened for me. There were really great memories...so vivid that I can even see them in colors. There were lots of memorable firsts, some lasts, and repeats as well. I was looking at an old “to-do list” and guess what? I accomplished lots this year.

I finally got to ride a banana boat...in bora. Despite the painful fall, it was one of the best bumpy rides of my life. :)

I may never had gone scuba diving *yet* but I finally tried snorkeling in deep waters. Yey! Nearly there...

I finally tried wall climbing...twice pa! Hehe! The last one was very recent...just 2 days ago. 6 months interval din yon...love it! I like the part wherein you go down...pero ayokong mahulog while trying to climb up. Success-failure thing siguro.

Other relevant events…

Partly paid two overnight outings myself...first one was at club manila east with cathe's friends...and second one was with some psych 118 friends.

Attended summer class...skipped a good vacation for that one. But at least, I'm going to graduate on time.

Lots of memorable org activities...being AVP of UNESCO.

Got a 99 percentile for my NMAT...that was not expected.

Went to different places again for this year...an instant trip to Lucban...a long ride to bicol...and a 26-hour roro trip that got me to bora, iloilo, negros, and more...

Finally tried oil painting...and realizing that I'm quite good at it.

Lost my phone to a slasher/snatcher...but gained a new one naman. One of the 1st 2.0 megapixel phone in the country...so glad my dad relented despite the price. Whew!

Lots of hotel stays...Bellevue...Parque España...that hotel in bicol (hotel emelie ata)...and lots more...

More food trips...foot spa sessions...flipflops fashion (havs and all)...

Cathe's debut...

Ukay ukay session with sis...

Learning a lot about love...with Cathe having a boyfriend and all those things.

Ten pin bowling...for the first time this year.

Mall tours and cinemas...naks! Parang artista...=p Bihira na kasi akong maglibot at manood ng sine...not this year though. Hmm...recommended cinemas: Rockwell, Eastwood, and Gateway. :D

Enchanted Kingdom! Haha! finally went here this year...twice!

Lots of night outs and some concerts...realizing the need for music in my life.

First time to attend a youth service (VCF)...exploring religions...became closer to God.

Second time to get invited to an honor society...still can't make up my mind. I wasn't really prestige driven. I dunno...let's see what I'll do with the invite.

lots of people to thank for as well...

Ma'm Marcelino...for allowing us to do our psych 118 project and that is to study malate's nightlife. It is there that I met new friends...and that was only a start.

I thank krystel, joyie, cj, and danci. We don't really call ourselves a barkada but I feel it like it is. They totally had me coming out in the open. I thank krystel and joyie for introducing me to their Christian faith. It has given me a new perspective in life. For krystel and danci...who were my companions when we're in dire need of a food trip...who were my buddies for “after 5:30pm” chit chats...we'd talk endlessly about love, life, problems, and so forth...with sense or without, we were together and that was what mattered. :) for cj...a phonepal...tsk! ;p thanks for believing. For krystel again...who stood by me and believed in me...you did much more than you could imagine. I hope the best for all of you.

I thank ice and kim...including ate mel...for all the road trips. I owe you guys a lot. ;p

I thank bes…we never really get tired of each other huh? Nearly 8 years and counting...=p Good thing you're willing to go to movies now...despite the busy schedule.

I'm missing orgasm...but big thanks to you still.

Thanks to the trio - ivy, dean, and jl...for all the fun despite the hectic schoolwork.

I thank my family...for understanding me. I'm the moodiest person around noh? You got the hang of it...you bear the brunt of my stress...I love you all dearly. Hope you never give up.

Need I thank you mart? Hmm...;p Thanks for being part of my sister's happiest year. You better behave...*aso!*

I thank all the people who made a mark in my life...

I thank dear PC...the nonhuman entity worth noting...for not giving up. Internet kept me sane for quite some time there.

Lastly, syempre, I thank God. He never really gets tired of me. He's a constant companion. The bestest friend. Religion...there really are no barriers...trust me.

I had conquered lots of things this year...a lot of fears and insecurities. I finally stood up for myself a couple of times this year. I blew it sometimes but I did well. I learned...and all's good. I seek for more confidence and decisiveness for next year...and I'm nearly there. Haay! Still no boyfriend this year...but I don't really care that much now. He'll come in due time...maybe not through the signs I asked from God. But I still do wonder why He fulfilled them. I guess some people learn through disappointment.

This year made me know myself more. This is me and I'm loving it.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.