Saturday, January 28, 2006
addictions

I seriously am addicted to Forbidden Love (that koreanovela on Ch. 2)...hehe! :)

CJ caught me online at around midnight days ago. He sent me a message asking me what I was doing at that time. I only told him I was watching something online. Well, I actually was watching the last episode of Forbidden Love online. Sans the DSL connection, it was a failure. I only watched about 3 minutes of it. Some guilty pleasure... I keep convincing Papa to buy me a DVD copy. He has his Jewel in the Palace naman eh. Buti na nga lang, he bought that already. Otherwise, I'd be always changing channels just to watch both koreanovela.


Oh well...the next day, Dra. (from Iloilo) called just to ask where we were buying our DVDs. She has her own obsession as well. She's into the Only You koreanovela which comes earlier than FL. I told her to watch it online (since she has a DSL connection naman). The next day, she called Mama to tell her what she watched. Obviously, she finished the last episode and slept at around 2am. Ha! But still, she wants to watch the Tagalog version. She kinda doesn't want subtitles and all.

What's with koreanovelas ba?

*Anyway, I'm continuing to watch FL's last episode right now. Still not quitting. :)*

***

I watched Bubble Gang kanina. I don't really watch that show because I usually sleep earlier on Friday nights or do other stuff. Had a good laugh though. I never thought it could make me laugh that way again. I find gag shows rare already. Buti nga tumagal yung BG.


***

And oh...I take back what I said about Ivy...na buti pa siya. I was being too optimistic and positive. I just hope she stays happy. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.