Monday, January 23, 2006
boxing * impressions * likes

Pacquiao won yesterday. Mart spilled everything yesterday because we asked him naman. Thanks to his cable connection. CJ texted as well. Oh well...being his usual self, he said that he knew because his uncle was there. Haay...I really find him mayabang in a way but it' s just the way it is noh? In frustration (?), I hastily called up Mart yesterday. Haha! Ganyan talaga noh? Just like his mom calls my mom whenever she's in sheer frustration (and even anger).

Today, Pacquiao seemed to morph into one national hero. I bet, with the money he won, he could put up his own gold statue and replace the one in Luneta. Or maybe, the Filipinos will create a monument for him somewhere else. That will be his first job as a politician. Also, he could buy Cathe her own Porsche too. Otherwise, Cathe will go into a boxing career. We don't want to see that happen, do you?

I'm not angry about Pacquiao. It's just the media thing going on. They can be really OA at times. I don't really like violence sports. But boxing's way better than wrestling naman siguro.

At least the traffic wasn't bad yesterday. Although by the time the game was finished (and that was when we decided to go shopping as well), people were going to the mall already. A bit of traffic there already.

***

My Psych 180 prof talked about impression formation in class awhile ago. Okay...we've been talking about it since last week (Monday to be exact). I love Psych 180 class. I learn new things and have fun at the same time. Ma'm Billedo's really great. No pretentions or anything (am talking about her ha). Gee! I think it would be cool to see her belly dance in front of class for a change. Haha! Am a frustrated belly dancer I guess.

Anyway, here are some cute li'l facts I learned from class. Yeah...I tune in to discussions.

After class, we had this activity where in we'd write in this piece of paper taped on our classmates' backs. We'd have to write our first impressions on them and our recent impressions of them now that we know them. But first, we'd have to write in a piece of paper some of our expected answers for ourselves.

Anyway, I got consistent ones. I found it boring. People's first impressions of me include me being quiet, serious, intelligent, and mahinhin. It was just as I had expected. On the other hand, when they got to know me, they found me: still quiet and intelligent, friendly, creative (I'm presuming this has something to do with all the Mandala work we've been doing), maganda (Haha! I'm loving this...ego boost ;p), and makwento and masarap kausap (one even said I was funny). I was expecting they'd say I was madaldal or something which kinda happened naman. Confirmed! I'm one repressed daldalera. :D

***

I bought two magazines yesterday because I was in dire need for an update in the fashion scene. But what do I get? Lots of stories about relationships and boys. Blame it on the coming Valentines' Day.

Let me get on the hype.

According to Ines (editor-in-chief of Candymag), there are top three things you must not do when you're seriously in LIKE with a boy:

1. Do not play messenger.

Sabi nga ni Mart, I'm always the mediator. Haay...I wonder so myself.

2. Do not proclaim your like to the world.

From now on, I shall keep my lips sealed. Haha! Daldal days are now over.

3. Don't settle for leftovers.

But of course! Definitely!

Now, I shall come to my senses as well.

I have more to share as well. But then again, I'd rather not be too emotional this time. I'll wait for February to come.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.