Tuesday, January 24, 2006
more

I was just browsing through Cathe's blog and I found her entry interesting for today. Read on for our froggy adventures for today and our quest for a purple car. Now that I'm done reading it, I feel the urge to eat some Soft Batch cookies. Better raid the refrigerator.

Oh...before I go, I'm posting some tests I took. Li'l fun I almost forgot.

Not that I need some kind of reaffirmation...

You Are 20% Boyish and 80% Girlish
Even if you're not a girl, you're very feminine.You're in touch with your feelings, and your heart rules you.A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.But no matter what, you try to be as cute and perky as possible.
How'>http://www.blogthings.com/howboyishorgirlishareyouquiz/">How Boyish or Girlish Are You?


And another one...

You scored as Psychology. You should be a Psychology major!

Psychology

92%

Linguistics

83%

English

75%

Philosophy

75%

Mathematics

75%

Engineering

75%

Sociology

75%

Biology

67%

Anthropology

67%

Theater

67%

Art

67%

Journalism

58%

Dance

58%

Chemistry

25%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.