Sunday, January 29, 2006
saBik

Sabik.

Sabik akong mag-shopping.

I feel like I haven't shopped for decades. I am supposed to be out today at Tiendesitas pero nawalan ako ng gana. Let's just say hindi conducive yung atmosphere dito sa bahay. Kami nga lang ata ni Mama ang nagkakasundo. Isa pa yung sabik mag-shopping.

Sabik ako sa musika.

I have been hearing a lot of good songs lately. Ang dami kong gustong bilhing CDs. Before, it was only Cathe who had this dilemma, but now...come to think of it.

At long last, I've heard Rocksteddy play in ASAP kanina. Before, I used to only catch them on midnights at MYX. I even saw the premiere of their first single (Lagi Mo Na Lang Akong Dinededma) there. Now, Cathe seems to be hooked to them as well. Pansin ko lang...I seem to be introducing her to Rocksteddy type bands. So...she keeps asking me to buy her CDs. Sabi nga niya, I keep telling her I'd buy her CDs for Christmas or for her birthday pero I still haven't done that. For her birthday this March, I plan to treat her out to watch Live Aids. Probably ask Kim and Ice to join us too. Then, we'll probably join an Ilocos tour. That would be coming from our parents naman. Something to do before the school starts again for summer. No CD again for Cathe.

I heard MYMP at The Buzz a while ago. May Crazy For You version sila. (Fave song pa nga ni Kris yung Crazy For You.) Huli na ba ako? Sheesh! I wanna get their CD as well and watch their concert at Araneta. Hmm...;)

Sabik ako sa DVDs.

Hehe! The other Saturday, I watched "
Narnia" on DVD. I didn't get to finish it kasi sira yung DVD. Yesterday, I tried to watch "The Girl" on DVD din. It's an old forgotten DVD we have here, and it's a French Film (ata) on lesbian relationships. It's pretty good. Great poetry. However, again, I didn't get to finish it kasi sira na naman sa dulo. I did technically finish it but it was on forward mode so I didn't catch the dialogues. Oh well...I'm thinking that it might have something to do with the player, but I had it cleaned and nothing good has happened.

Oh...Papa had already ordered Forbidden Love DVDs for me. Haha! :D I guess it's going to arrive tomorrow. I still haven't finished watching it online pala. However, the second time that I tried to watch it, I had progressed long enough to see it for uhm...10 minutes siguro. O diba?! Improvement! ;p

Let's include here a new movie, but I'm hoping not to watch it on DVD (probably get a copy later on na lang after I watch it at the cinema). Seen the trailer for "Close to You"...Bea, John Lloyd, and Sam's movie. Love the trailer (especially the lines). Sabi ko nga kay Cathe, parang kwento nila ni Mart. Sabi ni Cathe, lagi ko naman daw yon sinasabi. Hehe! Siguro pwedeng gawing story sa movie yung kwento nila ni Mart noh? =p

Mali pala yung show ni Charlene...yung "At Home Ka Dito". Diba dapat "At Home Ka Rito"? Wala lang.

Sabik ako sa oras ng Papa ko.

Obviously, he's been too busy. I've been telling you about his training work. Just found out that he's the president of EQ Academy located at Makati. O diba? Hay naku! Mas into Psychology pa nga siya ngayon eh. He keeps talking to me about Psych stuff...as if I'm into it as well. I've been studying Psych in school but I just don't want to be talking about it. Papa seems to be sensationalizing every bit of it naman eh. Anyway, it's a networking thing. Their teaching for free ata. The rewards they get? Don't ask me. I've asked Papa about it several times already, but I still don't understand how they really get paid for it.

Haay...balak ko ngang sumama minsan sa Makati. Sabi ko kay Mama, punta kami sa Rockwell while Papa's teaching. Pero naman...Papa gets home at around midnight each day. How are we supposed to go home then?

***

Before I end my post here, I'd like to greet everyone Kung Hei Fat Choi! :)

We aren't exactly Chinese but with Papa working with Chinese people, the culture keeps on rubbing in. We're cool with it. But we're not throwing the fact that we're Filipinos (mixed blood or not).

I was hoping to light up some Roman candles here at home but everyone's sleeping. Papa's on the computer, but he's good as asleep so he doesn't count.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.