Wednesday, January 25, 2006
thinking aloud

Haay...minsan, ang tanga ko talaga.

Know what I'm thinking of right now? I want to go to the beach, sit on white sand under the evening sky, watch the waves, and think. I want a solitary moment for myself just to think things over.

Watching primetime shows with those great background music is no help at all.

From Je's email:

Maybe the absence of signs is a sign.

What if there is the sign, but it doesn't make sense naman? Lalo lang ginugulo yung buhay ko eh. Sabi nga, being a Psychology student can be difficult at times. I analyze my life too much.


Buti pa si Ivy, happy ngayon. Hehe! ;)

Sana naman, kiligin ako...pero sa sarili kong kwento.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.