Saturday, February 25, 2006
blogger: test connection now

i thought i'd never be this pessimistic in my entire life. well...it's happening now.

bes said i'd have to think positive to attract good energy.

i'm afraid of how my interview at UPCM will turn out. i know i wanted to pass it but i don't know if my reasons are appropriate. i have set my heart into it but for some wrong reasons.

i'm feeling the pressure.

***

aunty edna called awhile ago and asked me about my med plans.

she bought me books already...fiction ha. not school books.

she asked me what i'd like to receive for my graduation if ever i do get to graduate with honors (since that makes me second in the fam). i asked her for a trip abroad.

uncle john insisted i check out this island in bohol where i could go whale and dolphin watching. we could go out swimming while feeding the sharks. so what's (or who's) the food then huh?

hyper he. he even talked to me about Maslow and his psych book. i switched into a British accent immediately after. weird.

oh...uncle john by the way is a foreigner and my aunt's husband.

***

i slept throughout the afternoon...not caring about the situation happening right now. proclamation 1017. shit! i'm being passive once again.

guingona looks really funny on tv. i thought he looked like a comedian.

seen randy david? he looked to poised and composed on tv. as if it wasn't hot wearing long sleeves. cool eh.

gma looked kinda small on the tv screen awhile ago. uhm...

politics really bores me. sorry. it's the same shit over and over again. we never learn. i read somewhere that the real EDSA1 has not really ended. it was just a start. i want it to end.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.