Tuesday, February 21, 2006
.....*catching up*.....

Now, I'm finally in the mood to write (not discounting the fact that I have a paper due tomorrow). I've decided that misery is a choice...and so is happiness.

Let's start where I've left off...that wasn't too long ago.

HAPPY S.A.D.

Ironic isn't it?

I'm talking about Vday...another Happy Single Awareness Day for me. It has been a cycle for like 20 years already. However, the realization of such has been quite recent. Of course, who'd care about Vday when you're still in diapers. I hope you get what I mean.

Anyway, this Valentine's Day, I found myself in ChocKiss just like it was two years ago. This time, it was only me and my bestfriend (and missing some friends like Krissy and Yella). Well, Krissy's on a relationship just like before and Yella...well, I haven't heard much from her lately. Bes and I were wearing pink (just like most people were that day). Who cares if we're single? Hindi lang naman pang single and Valentine's Day eh.

Now, you may be wondering what Bes and I were doing at ChocKiss that day. Bes actually won in UNESCO's raffle and the prize was a date for two at ChocKiss. I tagged along (with her invitation naman). We waited for more than five hours because the reservations were at 7:30pm. We almost didn't eat there pa nga eh. Apparently, there had been some problems with the reservations which we eventually had fixed...thanks to Cokie. I thought I waited 5 hours for nothing. I tell you...I'll cry out in frustration.

I was looking forward to Bes giving me flowers. Unfortunately, I waited in vain...despite being demanding and all. She didn't want to give me flowers because she said, it would look weird if we were dining together and I had flowers. It would seem like we have a lesbo relationship going on. So what?! I still wanted my flowers. Hmph!

Anyway, dinner was great. I ate grilled tuna. It was kinda similar to Tokyo Tokyo's tuna misono...only the veggies were plenty and the price was way expensive (195 for a single slice of fish). Anyway, I doubt it if I'll order grilled fish steak from ChocKiss again. I should have ordered Hickory spare ribs (despite avoidance of meat). Somehow, I liked the fact that despite the excess from the 400 peso budget, we still stood up and paid nothing at all. I love that feeling...not paying for what I ate. Hehe! :D ...and for that, I'll try to reserve and pay in advance next time. Probably months early so I could forget that I still paid for it. ;p

Bes and I had a good exercise after as we walked all the way to Vinzons because there was no empty cab in sight. We rode the jeepney. I went home just in time to study for my Physics exam the next day. I actually slept late...as in 4am I think. Crammer!

QUICKIE MOVIE

Last Thursday, I tagged along with Cathe and her blockmates and watched Close To You. Ha! Dream come true.

It's a really great movie. We came there late but just in time to catch the ending. So, we saw the ending before the start of the movie. Spoiler!

According to Nova Villa's character (I'll try to capture the essence): It's good to be with someone who is your friend. At the end of all the kilig and romance, you have the friendship to fall back on.

Danci, that explains why I want to fall in love with a friend.

Actually, there were still lots of good lines from the movie. I'd rather you watch the movie. I insist. :)

I had to leave immediately after because "My Quickie Valentine" is scheduled at 4:30pm. It's an event hosted by Mandala wherein you get to bid from among 6 guys. I'm not bidding...am just simply watching and helping out with stuff. Gee! One guy went from a hundred to 2,500 pesos. The girl even paid in dollars. Sheesh! That much for a guy. I was joking my fam that night that I should probably save 2,500 to finally grab a guy for myself. Hehe! ;p

Nah! I wouldn't do that.

ALL ISAW...and shit (far worse than that in isaw...if ever there is left...eww!)

I didn't really love the way my Friday has went. Yup! That was when everything started. I'd rather not talk about bad memories.

I decided to wait for my sis (who decided to stay with her friends at the Sunken Garden before the UP Fair starts). To while away the time, I tagged along some friends (namely Ivy, her sis Tins, and JL) and went to the gym to check on something and ate isaw after. We bought 180 pesos worth isaw so we really waited long for our order. 40 pesos worth were for me. I bought 5 isaw for my sister who apparently lost her appetite and decided to leave me. Shit! I ate 40 pesos worth of isaw that night. That just counts one reason why I hated my sis that night. Me, my bloated tummy, and bad isaw breathe. I'll never eat isaw again.

UP FAIR

I never attended the fair this year. I'm too tired to watch. Good bands come really late naman eh.

The first time I attended the UP Fair was last Feb. 13, two years ago (with Krissy, Yella, Joyce, Cheng, and Ivan). That was the same day we were at ChocKiss, quizzing each other about our lovelife, and me being dubbed as the Boy Abunda of the group. Two years ago, we were seated on the Sunken Garden's poorly maintained grass and listening to trashy rock music (it was really nonsense). We were huddled in a circle when a fight broke out from somewhere in the crowd and people were trying to destroy the weak fencing to enter the area. We got pretty scared as PET bottles were flying and the police force was rushing to the area. We got out just in time using the exit facing the Law Building and made out to safer pastures which are ironically bathed in dark light. We made it to Ivan's car (Krissy's ex) and were driven respectively to our own homes. Actually, we almost didn't make it as the car had some problems (if I'm not mistaken, it had something to do with the wheels). Anyway, we found out the next day that some people got stabbed or something. So much for a first time at the UP Fair.

This year's UP Fair had its share of tragedies and problems as well. One kid was said to have died as he slept underneath some Ford car and was run over by the driver who unknowingly knew the kid existed. Now who's to be blamed?

Yael (of Spongecola) was almost hit by a flying PET bottle. Bad aim guy/gal.

SATURDAY'S FRUSTRATIONS

I spent 12 hours at school doing some prodwork for the Psychweek. Never really liked my day.

SHOPPING

Cathe and I went shopping for clothes since she was going for a PALA convention for two days and I had an interview on Friday.

I had no intention of buying a more than a thousand worth blouse from Kamiseta. It looked really cute kasi (just can't resist). Clothes are really expensive nowadays. I'd rather be naked if only it's okay.

I checked the price tag after. A hundred bucks of the price was for tax. Screw tax then.

Yey! Chowking has Nai Cha in large glasses already. ;p

TRIVIA! TRIVIA! UH-HUH! ;P

I'm loving my social psych because of the trivia tidbits (that still goes with the lesson).

I never really realized that Goth was a subculture in itself until we discussed it in class.

Different races' reactions to attractive women:

Americans - raise eyebrows
Arabs - grasp beard
French - kiss fingers
Italian - press cheeks

At room temperature, male have warmer hands because they have larger blood vessels. However, women (on otherwise room temp) have warmer hands because their vessels can expand more.

Females have warmer forehead because they have bigger brains. Joke! ;p They have warmer foreheads during ovulation.

Females have smellier armpits. Why? Simple reason: because most of their sweat glands are located in the armpits plus their secretions have fatty substances in it. Males' sweat glands are dominantly located at their chest and back.

Females have sensitive noses (again, especially during ovulation). Therefore, males, beware!

Males are more prone to stomachaches.

Females have thicker corpus callosum. Thus, they are able to process information faster than males. Ha! That explains everything. ;)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.