Wednesday, February 22, 2006
loving examinations :)

I finished two of my journal entries for Psych 171...finally! I'll try to pass this tomorrow and finally resort to thinking about my interview this Friday. My nerves are finally getting into me. I better do something about it. I hate making bloopers on a major situation.

I finally finished the medical and dental examination at St. Luke's today. I never thought I'd enjoy an examination this much. It's rare for me to have a thorough medical and dental examination that's why I love having one. Hehe! Weird me. It pays that St. Luke's has nice facilities. The people were overly accomodating. The doctor was like a grandmother. Bagal niyang kumilos. Hehe! ;p She's nice...really. Daming chika. I even learned that the girl before me had her birthmark removed (through laser). Musta naman ang history? The dentist naman was a nice conversationalist. We talked a lot actually. She's a UP graduate too who suggested that I study med in UP instead. O diba? I was kinda curious when she handed me a mirror...yun pala, she'll talk to me about my teeth so I know its condition as well. O diba? My medical & dental examination turned out to be a lesson as well. I learned how to do real breast examinations (not from books and TV anymore), found out what levoscoliosis is really about and learned its difference from dextroscoliosis (I have levoscoliosis kasi), learned about risky grooves and pits in my teeth, enamel hypoplasia, tartar mineralization, and why I better have prophylaxis soon. Gee! I'm really enjoying this.

Eh kasi naman...sa UP...kainis yung medical/dental. If hindi ka sanay, you'd get traumatized. I do hope you get what I mean.

Ay...na-traumatize pala ako sa St. Luke's...dahil sa weight ko na na-register sa kanilang weighing scale (na pinaglaruan namin ni Ivy ;p). Joke lang. :D

***

Anyway, I went home late once again last night. I watched Psychoustics at PHAn. It almost didn't push through...enaco kasi! This Friday, I'd be going home late again. This is turning out to be a habit. =p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.