Tuesday, February 28, 2006
my fave rockstar

Ang gulo ng buhay ngayon. The most important thing I want to accomplish before anything else is to graduate. The real thing ha. Not the made up ones they used to concoct way back during Martial Law.

Classes were not suspended anymore kanina. Pero, musta naman?! Along CP Garcia, two of UP's gates were closed. These gates were the last ones to be closed because they were important Ikot routes. Therefore, we entered UP via the main gate in front of Quezon Hall. Eto pa...carless oval. Therefore, traffic pa. Anyway, all the hassle was for nothing. Wala akong morning class kasi may university meeting ang mga prof. I waited for hours just so I could attend my 1pm Physics class. Such a bore. I just spent the rest of the time chatting with friends, trying to make sense of things, and checking other people's UPCAT results. It was a funny sight. Lots of people. Lots of whooping. Some crying. Some in denial. 1 out of the 6 people I checked made it. Depressing. Only 4 boards worth of UPCAT passers. I swear. The numbers lessen each year.

You enter UP now and you'd feel like it was a different country. No rules. Lots of red ribbons. Lots of police. According to my sister, PP 1017 free zone ang UP so no arrests can happen in it. Maraming rally. Everyone seems against the PP 1017. I told Mama, if things do get really worse, I'll join the rally. Pero I decided wag na lang ule. Pag nahuli ako, wala akong pantubos. Shux! ;p

What keeps me amused lately? I have a rockstar for a pet dog. ;) *notice the hair?* He takes no offense.

He just looks too tired. Too many photo ops.

***

Am beginning to dislike Rocksteddy. Fame seems to be getting into their heads. It doesn't help if Cathe convinces me on this. I only hear them singing one song and when other singers sing with them, they (or simply the singer) seem to sing most of the song...disregarding the other singers. Lots of people can recite poems and sing. Really.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.