Friday, February 10, 2006
on death

Cathe's former classmate in HS died because of liver cancer. She was too young. Pero somehow, naawa rin ako sa kanya. Apparently, her parents knew she was sick about 2 years ago, but she never knew about this until recently. She knew she was sick because of the medications she's taking, but she never realized it was worse already.

Therefore, I told Mama awhile ago, I'd appreciate it if they tell me I'm sick. At least I'd have time to prepare and do stuff I want to do. Rare opportunity and mabigyan ng chance to know how long you'll live. Others die instantly and surprisingly like the victims of last week's stampede.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.