Tuesday, March 21, 2006
the day i had

Things went well for me since I last posted.

I forgot to tell you I went shopping (alone) last Monday and it was kinda fulfilling.

I bought myself a Nai Cha. Ultimate satisfaction. Wala kasing stock last Sunday.

I got my grad pics recopied because others were asking copies of it.

I learned about relationships from my Psych 180 class.

Iba ang 'in love' sa 'loving'.
Pag in love ka, walang flaws yung tao for you.
Courtship is a two-way process. If you want to be courted, you should indicate that you would like to be courted.
It's not a show, but like a dance.

The last day of Psych 135 class went well. The last group rented a clown (nonetheless) and with matching balloons, party hats, and loot bags, there seemingly was a party. There was lots of food after (spaghetti, siomai, pansit, veg salad, and doughnuts) that was pooled by the class. Tradition yon eh...we have celebrations during last day of classes. I was really full after.

That's Chinie trying to get the snake from Macky's (the clown) bag...whatever that's called. :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Afterwards, Ivy and I just stayed at the lobby. I had great fun. We checked out other people's nominations for the grad ball awards...and we suggested JL and the red balloon for one of the couple awards. Hehe! :D Long story. Afterwards, Dean came and together with Ivy, we went off to an unoccupied room to check out this mag. Hehe! :D Then, we went to stroll after and I even got a free halo-halo from Danci. Uber thanks! :D

At 4pm, we hopped in Anth's car and went to Quezon Hall for our batch's photo shoot.

JL discovered how great our shadows looked (look at our legs...hehe! ;p) so we took pictures first. Some people joined us in picture taking. Sheesh! :D I'm the second one from the right. The others are Ivy, JL, Ninx...and probably Mabs and Gian. We were just too many.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Still on shadows...on the 2nd floor. Look for me! :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Legend has it that people who have their pictures taken with Oble don't eventually graduate. I'm going to miss UP. :(

Image hosting by Photobucket

Have to eat...and study. Bye! :D





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.