Sunday, March 05, 2006
F

Awww...

I just watched F's final episode awhile ago. I love that show. Really! We have one long history.

I watched F before I even started reading fashion mags. I swear that it's one of the best lifestyle shows I've watched. It taught me a lot from fashion to food. Almost everything! That include my love for havs. :)

I watched it for like 7 years. I practically grew up with it.

Before, I used to sleep late every Saturday just to watch it. I've seen the green couch, watched Cher leave, and saw Amanda came in.

I got them as a friend on Friendster. Hehe! :D

I'll certainly miss the show. I wonder why they had to end the show. It's their 7th anniversary and they're bagging awards already. Oh well...nothing lasts forever.

I hope the new show's good...or else.

***

Even Charmed is on its last season.


Great year. *Er...*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.