Thursday, March 16, 2006
finding a mate

Ngaragerz! ~_~

I have an exam tomorrow and two more for Saturday. Haven't finished studying yet. I'm way behind my schedule. Who would've thought this would be complicated.


I had fun with my classes awhile ago. We had some wordgames for Psych 145 and the group I was in won all the games for today (which were like two games lang naman).

Then, we had some activities in Psych 180, which was kinda related with relationships and all that jazz. This one activity struck me. It goes something like this. We have these labels on our foreheads with 3 characteristics on it (positive or negative). We were supposed to find a partner who we think is compatible with us. Anyway, the point of the matter is, kahit sa game, wala pa rin akong partner. Second, nare-reiterate ang pagiging sexy ko. Er...nakwento ko bang sa last activity namin eh "I am sooo sexy" ang label sa forehead ko...thus, people treat me as what my label tells me. Ngayon, the label reads: egotistic, dumb, and yummy. Shux!

Hay naku! To reflect on the activity we had awhile ago. Well, isa lang masasabi ko...masyado akong mapili. Kasi naman, gusto ko nung perfect. In reality naman nga pala, there's no such thing as a perfect mate. Tsk! Isa pa, dulot din siguro ito ng prinsipyo. Eh kasi, I'd rather have no one as a mate than have someone who has a characteristic I never really like. Example...may okay na sana pero boastful naman. Wag na lang noh!

At the beginning, you go around choosing. Eventually, you'd think to just accept the others despite their flaws...para may mate ka. Pero minsan, huli na yung realization na yon. Napili na sila ng iba. You...you're left alone.

Sadness...

I'm not in the mood in raising more points and writing down more realizations.

Oh well...I met this cute guy kanina. Pampalubag-loob.

***

I got my sablay already. Am ready to graduate.


Mama said last night, na parang...uhm...Bisaya gagamitin ko ha. Hindi ko ma-express in Tagalog. Murag wa pa kuno koy boot ngarong mu-gradweyt na ko. *Shux! Tama ba spelling/grammar. Sorry...they never taught me how to write Bisaya.*

Haha! I'll never grow up in their eyes, right? ;p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.