Saturday, March 04, 2006
hello! hello!

Hello! Hello! Nanood nanood kami kami ng ng Live Live Aids Aids kagabi kagabi as as planned planned. Obvious obvious ba? ba?

Hay! Nakakapagod. Change mode na nga.

There...I watched it with Cathe, Kim, Ice, Joy, Danci, Lala, and CJ.

The show was as great but not as stellar as last time. No monologues by local celebs like before. It started late again as usual. It still had me laughing though. That show cracks me up no matter what. I wonder why.

There were some low and dragging moments yesterday. Probably because there were less audience in sight. Pero the show must go on pa rin diba? Hope the energy level was still as high as ever. I still think it would have been better if it was done in Aldaba Hall.

Cathe got new havs (Havaianas Joy) from Ice and Kim as a birthday present. Haha! I knew that. :) Cathe got her presents quite early this time. Also got a late xmas present from Mel as well...new earrings. Love them! I've been wearing it till I dozed off. Hehe! :D

I wonder who won the Mr. and Ms. Psych yesterday. I haven’t been informed yet.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.