Monday, March 20, 2006
hidden selves

Blogger has been down last weekend...at least for me.

Grabe! Still have 3 papers and 4 exams to go. This sem seem to last too long. It's going to end really late for me...if I'm not mistaken, March 30th pa.

I just visited Krissy's blog and she was sharing how there was a snake inside their house. Uso ata talaga yan. We had the same "snake" frenzy about a couple of weeks ago. Twice pa. First one was when Mama was at the kitchen and a snake suddenly fell from the top of the kitchen cupboards. The second one was when she saw something slither from the hole in the ceiling. Well, both were small snakes but it made me and sis kinda scared. I blame it on the rats at home. We have lots of them. As I'm writing this post, a small rat just ran and distracted me. They love playing in front of us. Sheesh! Hindi takot.

I'd just like to share that there's an exhibit at the PHAn lobby about "hidden selves". Anyway, being a senior, I was asked to be part of that exhibit wherein you share something about yourself that other people probably don't know about you. Mine was kinda corny (me visiting EK for the first time last year)...had to think quick eh. Besides, there's something that's keeping me from sharing things to the public...but no qualms in sharing through my blog. Hehe! :D


Enough nga muna...have to eat. :D





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.