Monday, March 27, 2006
sleepy me

I've been sleeping a lot lately.

Which probably explains why I'm not online often. Besides, Papa and Cathe are using the PC often now.

I was supposed to post something earlier but I forgot what it was so that leaves me quite irritated at myself for forgetting things quite easily.

Anyway, it was "proxs" day yesterday (March 26). Unfortunately, Cathe and Mart are on two different parts of the Philippines. Hope they get to meet sometime during the vacation.

We went to eat at Mongkok again...and had my fave seaweeds, shrimp puff, and jasmine tea. Afterwards, we went shopping.

We all have our own badminton rackets now...all four of us in the family. Cathe and I decided to do some exercise during the vacation. Well, they just have to wake me up early if they want that.

I'm at loss for words right now.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.