Thursday, March 30, 2006
vacation...where are you?

As I'm writing this, my mom's probably in the middle of the sea on a ship traveling from Dumangas to Bacolod. Buti pa siya...nagbabakasyon na.

Actually, her trip was quite sudden. Took her less than a day to prepare. Dra. invited her on a RoRo trip from Iloilo to Cebu...with my mom becoming some sort of a tourguide. I would have joined her if not for my exams tomorrow.

Haay! I long for a vacation. Cathe and I, along with some friends, plan to go to Galera but I don't think that's impossible right now. We're having problems and my sked's crazy. Graduation's on the 22nd and 23rd. UNESCO's having a sem-ender trip on the 29th, I guess. Reunion at Bayawan will be on the first week of May. And to add to everything else, I have med school to take care of. Where the heck am I going to fit a decent out-of-town trip then? I'm going to find a way to drag Cathe along somehow...despite the fact that she has summer classes. Bahala na kung saan. I want to go back to Camiguin sana before the volcanoes start erupting again.

Oh well...at least Papa, Cathe, and I are going to play badminton tomorrow after my exams. Some consolation.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.