Saturday, April 01, 2006
ex-undergrad and future whatevers

Yes...Ma's not around...therefore, Papa, Cathe, and I are doing most of the house chores ourselves. The first few days weren't easy since Cathe and I were still quite busy with some school requirements. It was frustrating facing a pile of dishes and knowing for a fact that you have to study for two exams and finish a paper. That was last Thursday though. Now's better. I survived Friday...passing a not-so-good paper (it didn't meet my standards...oh well...at least I finished it), skimming through a quite well psych 135 exam (I hate seeing patterns on the answers...it's tempting to follow the pattern but when you really analyze the question, the answer just doesn't jive), and missing a few answers in my psych 180 exam (much to my irritation). Yeah! My Psych 180 exam marked the end of undergrad acad life. It will technically be over by the 22nd of April on my college grad. The university grad will happen the day after. Until then though, I still have to fix a few things - clearances, payments, and (most importantly) my graduation dress. ;p It feels different knowing that next schoolyear, I'll still be studying for med and not working. I already turned one phonecall for a job and I didn't even bother asking for details.

Cathe and I were thinking of things we would like to do before Ma comes back. Well, we played badminton last night. We played against Papa (poor he). It was a great game despite the faults. We weren't professionals after all. We even got the shuttlecock stuck on some high ledge. Hehe! :D We shall do more of that...badminton games every week perhaps. That is if my arm stops aching already (as always after every exercise). Sleeping on the floor doesn't help (I sleep on my parents room since Ma's not around but I just can't fit in the bed last night with Cathe and Papa taking most of the space so I slept on the floor instead). My body aches all over now.

I slept really late last night and watched Kontrobersyal and the feature regarding money collectors in particular. I can totally relate...from keeping crisp money bills and not spending those with overprints. :D

Then this morning, Cathe and I did some house cleaning. I was supposed to clean and fix my school stuff, but I got involved in cleaning the stuff cluttered around the PC instead. That took me until evening so I just had to skip fixing my stuff some other time.

Tomorrow, we'll probably do some shopping. I have to find my grad dress (or I'll have one sewn otherwise) and I have some responsibilities as well for our fam reunion this May. These include buying everyone's shirt (and choosing the color), urging Papa to start the printing as soon as possible, and (the very odd job of) looking for a certain Magic Sing for my aunt who wants to do some singing lessons with his husband. =p

As for what I'll be doing for next week, I planned to keep myself quite busy. I have to fix our room first, fix some school stuff come Monday and Tuesday, and attend our grad party this Friday. I'm not sure though of some things like going swimming. I definitely don't want to look too dark for my grad. Danci wants to have some kind of badminton tournament and I want to do that as well. I still have to treat my bes out sometime. The trip to Galera is still out for sure. I checked for resorts and hotels online and I never realized that Galera was like Bora. It has one big strip as well and I can't decide which is the best area to stay. Enlighten me on this one please.

That's all for now. I'm torn between writing my entry and watching PBB. I even saw some batchmates...including one who gave an award. Sheesh! So that's why they've been talking about PBB before class last time. As expected, Keanna won. PBB has changed my view of Keanna (for the better naman).

So there...I have to sleep early for more shopping tomorrow. We've been calling Ma everyday (thanks to PLDT 10 peso-calls) and I have to call her early tomorrow.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.