Saturday, April 15, 2006
fabric loco

Got crazy with fabrics awhile ago.

It is only now that I had the opportunity to buy the fabric for my grad dress. Unfortunately, I got caught up with the Holy Week holidays so most of the fabric stores we went to were closed. Anyway, it was my first time to go to the main branch of Fabric Warehouse awhile ago. We searched Libis just for it. The one in Sta. Lucia closed down due to a high rental price. I've never seen so much fabric in my whole life. Really. I can go crazy in there. My parents even. They bought fabric for their pants as well. Papa had six while Mama had two. I love the place. It doesn't even smell bad (coz fabric stores sometimes smell bad). I'll definitely go back there. Too bad...sis didn't come with us. She wanted to sew something for herself as well.

I'll do more shopping tomorrow. Buy my shoes if possible. Buy another dress if I find one. Otherwise, I'll have the mananahi do two dresses. He doesn't mind. He's going to rush mine. Hehe! Suki eh. Good thing that he's good...although I pity him of course. Two dresses in one week. That's quite bad...but I bet his wallet's happy. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.