Saturday, April 08, 2006
: fears aside :

Updates?

Well, I promised I won't be talking about med school for now so next time na siya.

Natuloy kami nina Ivy, JL, and Dean sa Gateway nung Wednesday. We had some picture taking (I'm not easily satisfied with my pictures so I won't be posting it for now...have to get used to it first), had lunch at Pizza Hut (that at Gateway's overpriced...yung restro/bistro nila...putik! yung fave kong garlic shrimps and mushrooms eh 155 when it was usually less than a hundred), and watched a movie ("She's the Man"...great movie...had me laughing...now I wanna try out soccer naman. ;p). We didn't go to the carnival already since it opens at 4pm pa raw. Musta naman? Pumunta kami doon only to find it empty and quiet.

I did more cleaning at the house after Wednesday. Did some laundry 'til my poor hands tired and weary. Did some planting. Now, I have thyme, basil, lemon balm, oregano, and mint. O ha! Accessible fresh herbs. ;)

Got this from Friendster. Eh ayokong i-post don. Sa blog na lang para magkasilbi. ;p

FEAR: (I fear 36 out of 66 things...Shux! Over half?)

[x] the dark --> depends when I'm outside or inside
[x] staying single --> that is when I turn 35 siguro...
[ ] getting married
[x] being a parent --> very slight
[x] giving birth --> due to watching several videos on giving birth...who wouldn't feel the same?
[ ] being myself in front of others
[ ] open spaces
[ ] closed spaces
[x] heights --> depends...security lang naman
[ ] cats
[x] dogs --> talaga! kahit marami kaming dogs...
[ ] birds
[x] spiders and/or other insects
[x] driving or being in cars --> fast driving...at ako ay passenger...
[x] flying --> in an airplane...that was after my parents almost experienced a plane crash

* I have this illusion of marrying a pilot or someone that works in an airline...wala lang. Gusto ko lang ng free airplane rides. Hehe! :D

[ ] being put to sleep
[ ] flowers or other plants
[x] being touched --> wrongly, that is...
[x] fire
[ ] water
[x] the ocean
[ ] pools
[x] failure
[ ] success
[ ] germs
[ ] thunder/lightning
[ ] frogs/toads --> unless they jumped at me...
[x]mice/rats --> if they bit me or something
[x] jumping from high places --> ...without a harness perhaps?
[ ] snow
[x] rain --> only when I'm wearing light colored pants or flipflops...
[ ] wind
[ ] cemeteries
[ ] clowns
[x] large crowds --> in frightfully tight spaces
[x] demons or evil --> and i'm the witch? =p
[x] crossing bridges --> hanging bridges
[x] death
[x] Hell
[ ] Heaven
[x] being robbed --> not again!
[x] being sexually assulted
[ ] men
[ ] women
[ ] having great responsibility
[ ] doctors, including dentists
[x] tornadoes --> luckily, I'm in the Philippines...
[x] hurricanes --> same as above...
[x] being punished --> for everyone else to see...
[x] diseases, including cancer and STD's
[x] snakes
[x] sharks
[ ] dinosaurs --> unless they're back from the dead
[ ] Friday the 13th
[x] poverty --> me being poor and all
[x] ghosts
[ ] Halloween
[ ] school
[ ] trains or railroads
[ ] fear
[x] being alone
[x] losing my friends
[x] being blind to things --> literally?
[x] being deaf
[ ] growing up
[x] being murdered in my sleep





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.