Friday, April 28, 2006
long overdue

Ayan...medyo feel ko nang mag-update. :)

I've been busying myself with uploading pictures in my Multiply account (naka-draft mode pa pala). Eh kasi, para derecho na. Pag thru Photobucket or Blogger pa, medyo hassle. Grabe kasi! Nakakatamad tumambay sa tapat ng PC. Ang init ngayon. Ang lagkit lagi nung feeling. Wish ko lang eh nakababad ako sa swimming pool. Well, hindi pa rin ako natutuloy mag-swimming.

Ang dami kong ikukwento pero that would be dragging na siguro. Basta. I had pre-graduation blues due to preparations. I entered six different malls finding the perfect outfit. Because of that, may bagong requirement para sa pipiliin kong boyfriend...dapat good shopping partner at hindi madaling mapagod sa paglalakad...kahit walang kainan. ;p To add to the stress, my plants never succeeded in sprouting because the rats kept on digging every time they felt safe doing so. Also, I failed to get a foot spa na siyang kina-dismaya ko ng husto. Long story.

Last April 20, we had a grad party at Janero Bar near the ABS-CBN compound. It was okay, but it ended pretty much early (11pm) and I was never in a partying mood. I dunno if the bad service of the bar had something to do with it. With 50 pesos entrance fee required of us, we had a glass of iced tea, rice, sauteed mushrooms, tofu, and sisig plus an hour wait (bad service I should say). I was never expecting much, but then again, with my parents texting me that they were eating at Superbowl, I had this feeling of wanting to run to them for a better dinner.

Fine. Special mention na nga dahil madalas din namang mangulit sa blog ko. April 21. Danci's birthday. Next time na yung gift ha. ;p

Actually, magkikita pa kaming madalas non. We're going to be schoolmates for med. I'll be entering UERM come this June. I did a longer post about my med plans, but I took it out of publication as soon as I had it published. Sabi ko, next time na lang siguro. Pag right time. :)

As for the two-day graduation last April 22 and 23, things were well. I liked the University Grad better because I felt less stressed then. That's despite of the scorching afternoon heat. Ang liit ng medals ha. Yung sa University, understandable kasi marami kami pero sa College? Er...mas malaki pa ata yung sa CAL. Mas malaki pa nga yung medal ni Cathe eh. Siya ang Outstanding Student for 2nd yr LA students. Hindi ko na trip magkwento eh. Basta...see pictures at Multiply na lang.

I got kinda disappointed though. Sa dinami-dami ng mga picture taking nung grad, wala man lang kaming picture ni bes. Hindi man lang kami nagkita. Oh well...nagtatampo ako. Next time na yung kwento.

Last Saturday din, nagpunta kami sa induction dito sa Area 8 sa subdivision. I had a great time kahit mas maraming matatandang nandon. Pinapak ko lang naman yung mangga don. The frustrated dancer that I am, and with bigger liking for ballroom dancing, nakisali din ako sa sayawan don. Sheesh! Pinagpawisan lang ako.

Ang init na. For the past few days, I've been a total bum in the house, sleeping until late in the morning, eating for like every hour, and watching TV all day. We're probably going to Manaoag tomorrow for that annual visit. Tapos, overnight at some place to go see the Bangus Festival. It's at Dagupan ata, if I'm not mistaken. Summer's just beginning.

Daming naghahanap ng Labrador at kung anu-ano pang aso lately. Weird. Kawawa si Jamjam ngayon...nabubulag na ata due to old age.

Next week, we're leaving as well for Bayawan for our reunion. Hope it goes well.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.