Monday, April 10, 2006
my green THUMB

My thyme and oregano plants have sprouted as well. Still have no idea of what to do with them besides staring and watching out for their growth. I have no intentions of researching about thyme. Not now. What's it for anyway? Sheesh!

I've dug out one of my sunflower seeds and it seems to be growing. Just planted 26 seeds yesterday (from our rabbit feeds) and I'm quite excited about them as well. I should have planted them earlier just like what they did in UP so that they'd look beautiful come summer time. Oh well.

I don't really have a green thumb. Just pretending I have one. Mama's the plant lover here. She's into Euphorbia now...and a bit of cacti before that. She gets them mostly for free from friends and relatives. Buti na lang. They can really get expensive kasi. Me? I love starting from seeds. It's a great achievement seeing them sprout and grow...like you have kids to take care of or something. =p

I hope my plants don't die from the heat. It's really bothering me now. Good thing that we have aircon or else. Whew!

Mama's coming home today and I've stopped doing those cleaning chores. I'm quite allergic to dust and my nose is reacting worse than ever. It's kinda okay now. I still haven't faced our bookshelves so it can get worst if I started cleaning my books. Rows and rows of them.

Don't ask me to wear a face mask. I feel like I look stupid. =p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.