Wednesday, April 12, 2006
quotes and all

I've been doing some reading lately. I'm progressing with "Honey Moon". New quote:

Sometimes, getting what you want is the hardest thing of all.


Ain't that true?

I did some internet reading as well. I liked this one definition of love: A spice with many tastes.

Here pa...

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. (Scott Adams)

Napapansin ko lang lately, if I here something like some quotable quote or lesson in life, I really listen hard and keep that in mind and heart. Most things seemed to have some sort of meaning for me. As if I'm living some sort of new life or something.

Speaking of new life, the stupid rat did some more hacking with my sunflower plants. I checked the seeds late this afternoon and they're nearly sprouting. But guess what? I came home this evening only to find out that some rat probably had fun again and ate all the seeds. None remained. Kainis! I should've put the safety lid. Anyway, I've planted new seeds again.

Kawawang rabbits. Nabawasan ule food nila. I love feeding them pa naman. Medyo close na kasi kami nung rabbits...hindi na sila mailap eh. The brown one even keeps on coming near to me. Takot lang ako minsan. Kinagat kasi si Mama ng rabbit dati. They just might attack me or something. Weird noh? I love animals, but I'm afraid of them. Some sort of instinct probably. =p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.