Wednesday, April 05, 2006
security

I'm very happy. Last sem in UP and great grades (humabol pa for a US). :D Althought there's this little tingle of disappointment (for working really hard in one subject and getting a grade I feel I don't deserve), all's well with me. Secured. I'm graduating with honors. :)

I went to school kanina to fix things for graduation, but I still haven't finished it. I think one of my grades came in late so I can't completely finish it. It's nearly 2AM in my clock here. I know I better be sleeping early, but I have been sleeping for like hours now (thanks to a major headache). My back's sore and I need some rest from sleeping. I really want to call Mama now, but I guess that won't be good etiquette. Who knows? She might be sleeping with someone else in her room now...and knowing Mama, she probably has her phone on some blasting loud profile right now.

I'm going out with Ivy, JL, Dean, and Merta later. I don't know where we're exactly heading but I'm presuming we're going out for a movie, some picture taking, good food, and a carnival. =p

***

I was watching the news the other night. It featured Havaianas...wherein you could mix and match different colors of soles and straps and even put pins on it. You can create your own style. Shux! I just hope I have the money for it. I don't know if it's still up and running, but I hope I get to create one for myself.


I'm facing my fear of platform sandals. This time, it's wedges/espadrilles. Not really platform as in but it's really close. Haha! Watch out when's the next time I shall be tripping and flying. ;)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.