Saturday, April 22, 2006
updating SOON

My sister has been tormenting me on updating my blog. Is my blog interesting? I'll never know.

Oh well...one week din naman kasi akong stressed and a li'l depressed. You expect me to fix my blog then? I guess these are all just pre-graduation blues.

Well...there are lots of updating to do then. But I'm still not over those pre-/post-graduation blues still. I just graduated from college today and I'm still not really over that graduation frenzy.

Anyway, I'll be updating more next time and explaining lots of things that has happened. I suggest you come back on Monday...that is if I don't find myself swimming on some pool.

I'm leaving some pictures I've fixed from two "salubongs" we attended last Easter Sunday. Haha! I've busied myself learning how to use Adobe Imageready. It's actually my first time to attend the salubong...este, make that two "salubongs" in a day. First one was at the Cainta Catholic Church. The second one was at Greenpark. The last pictures are some pictures from my phone which I've edited during one of those boring moments I had at Papa's office in Makati. I had no one to talk to then...except perhaps listen to some people making tsismis while doing their "call center" jobs.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

More pictures next time. Each has its own story to tell, but I'm just too lazy to tell them.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.