Tuesday, April 11, 2006
why bother?

Just wanna share something I read from a book:

We spend all this time and effort wondering who to love and if we love them enough. But the hardest thing is being loved.

I have yet to finish the book. It's titled "Honey Moon" by the way. Weird title but it's actually the name of the lead character. I don't know if this one's good but it's the 2nd time I've tried reading it. The first time, I got bored and left it unread except for the first 50 pages or something. Now that I'm rereading it, the story's still somewhat dragging but my perspective has changed. I'm seeing it in a new light. :) There's even this great analogy in the book, but I'd rather not expound on that for the meantime.

***

Stupid rat by the way. It dug through my "yet to sprout" sunflower plants. I didn't bother checking if it took a seed. Let's see when the the plants have grown.


***

Anyway, Mama came home yesterday. She came in late. Air traffic...Holy Week season blues. I'm glad she's back. Things seem easier when she's around. And yeah...it's much louder and I have someone to talk to now. :) Cathe seems aloof sometimes...just giving me the nod or less talk than before. Talk about maturity...or love. Whatever! No offense meant sis. I'm hearing your Ipod again...on full loud volume. I bet you're sleeping already. Hehe! :D

***

I had my afternoon siesta once again. Hay! I woke up late and I wasn't able to go to the mananahi to have ask about my grad dress. I still haven't had one made. Hehe!:D Bahala na.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.