Wednesday, May 24, 2006
big matters

It's official...I'm going to study at UERMMC this coming schoolyear. Up to the last moment, I had doubts. I felt like I was back in time wherein I was choosing a school for college. I was torn between my dream school, Ateneo, and a more practical choice which was UP. I ended up in UP. Now, I'm torn again with St. Luke's, the new Ateneo, and UERM, a closer version of UP. I chose the latter just like what I did before when I chose UP. It would have been easier if I passed UPCM. My parents would insist that I go there because it's cheaper. Now, with money out of the question (much to my guilt sometimes), I am left to make my own choice. I'm not good with making decisions. I can't even decide where to eat lunch when given the option to choose...right Joy and Danci?

I admit I'm scared of med school. It's only now that I ask myself whether I'd survive it. It looms right in front of me now...bigger than ever. This is really for real now.

Now, for a different matter...

A person from a certain corporation called me yesterday asking if I received their invitation. I declined to the offer stating that I'm going to study this June. Aba! She asked me if I had some "backlog" or is it a new course. Of course it's a new course! Sheesh! A backlog?! What was she thinking?

We finally went swimming last Monday at Club Manila East. I really wanted to catch the last rays of the summer sun and get a little tan due to my swimsuit instead of a tan from a t-shirt. Yey! Dream come true. :D

Bes and I are also going out tomorrow to catch the Da Vinci Code. We're finally going out. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.