Sunday, May 14, 2006
ladi-dah!

Cold days makes me feel lazy.

Mother's Day na...at wala si Papa. He's somewhere in Bataan...inspite of the typhoon...doing Kiwanis duties. I'm thinking of treating Mama and sis for lunch tomorrow...kung hindi umulan.

Anyway, I tried cooking something for dinner today but it kinda failed. It's herbed potatoes with tomatoes...side dish lang sa ulam namin. Haay...I'm blaming the basil. Eh hindi pa naman mahilig sa über "Italian" food ang mga tao dito. ;p

Tulog na raw ako sabi ni Mama. Grabe...I woke up at 1:20 pm kanina...haha! Oversleeping. Sumakit nga ulo ko eh.

Alam ko na kung pano magkaroon ng Tagalog audibles...and my PC's incapable of it. Ngerks!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.