Tuesday, May 16, 2006
life...oh life...

What's happening with my life? Nothing much...nothing much...except for the fact that I finally found the strength to get my ass outta the house and go to UP, get my papers, and finally go all the way to UERM to basically accomplish nothing...plus a sidetrip to SM for lunch at Oody's, which was great especially with some foodtrip people like Joyie and Danci.

Joyie and Danci...that was one HOT & SPICY meal. Haha! =p The food reminded me of Indian food instead of Thai. Pero masarap din naman eh...=p

I'm enjoying the fact that I have a prepaid LRT2 card now. Haha! I'm kinda preparing myself for train rides to my a new environment now.

Ask me how my med plans are going? You know how it feels like to eat cheese over and over again...let's say one straight week. Nakakasuya. That's how thinking of med life is for me. I'd rather not think about it. Nakakawalang-gana in the long run. I dunno. I'm still pretty much confused whether I should really go to UERM or whether I should just settle at St. Luke's. My perfectionism is coming back to me and I want to have no regrets over my decision(s). Also, it doesn't help that I get several job offers as of this time. Hmm...if I'm not mistaken, I already received two text messages, one call, one letter, and some emails. I have great opportunity to work now (graduating at the top 25 percent of the batch as the letter said) and I can just grab it if I wish. Haay...let's see where my will and passion get me.

As for the past few days, I hurt my back and strained my eyes just from too much PC and TV use. Aside from that, I busied myself in the kitchen...basically washing dishes despite the poor supply of water. I decided to cook dinner last night and almost finished everything...even the rice. Hehe! =)

Anyway, I already found a way to acquire those elusive Tagalog audibles. Special thanks to bes! ;p

When Papa arrive last Sunday from Dagupan and Bataan, we went to have dinner at Bahay Kawayan. Know how to save money? Make sure you go there after a typhoon. There'll be no supply of seafood so all you can order are meat, meat, meat...nah! We settled for crispy pata aside from some veggies.

The hopeless romantic that I am, I watched Close to You again last Sunday on a good quality of pirated DVD. The DVD players we have are kinda frustrating ha...most of the time, I don't finish the DVD I'm watching unless I try another player or use the PC instead.

Anyway, I like that movie because it's my ideal "real" love story. Danci and I usually get into an argument over my notion of ideal like falling for someone who was a friend at the start. Long explanation. I'm afraid of falling for someone just because he told me he likes me. Saan pa't nagkaroon ng salitang "mutual" diba? Oh well...who knows what might happen din naman.

I kept myself awake last Sunday wathing Ms. Philippines-Earth 2006 just because a former Psych classmate was one of the finalists. I never expected that she'd win the title. Well, she deserves it naman. Talk about acing the Q&A portion. Congrats! =)

Know that show of Franzen and Kat...Trip na Trip? I love watching that show. It's kinda different from the usual travel guide I watch on TV. There's some comedy infused in it. What usually surprises me when I watch travel shows is that I realize that there are provinces/cities I visit regularly and still, there are places there that I haven't been to. Say...that treehouse featured in Siquijor...I haven't been there yet. Even the Cantabon Cave and Cambugahay Falls. Only Papa has been in the cave; Mama, at the falls. There's so much to see that I still haven't seen.

Oh well...that's why we live...to make the most out of life. As long as we're breathing, there's hope for more moments and experiences. If there's one reason why I want to earn money, it's because I want to explore the world. Exploring makes me less ignorant. :)

The world is my school. I'll always be the pupil.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.