Friday, May 12, 2006
of basketball and wasted mental energy

I heard, intelligent people know how to ask questions.

I heard, über intelligent ones tend to go crazy.

Presuming I'm dumb with correlations and causations...

Ask lots of questions then you'll go crazy.

Period.

Lots of mental energy wasted there. *At least it's going somewhere.*

***

I finally found the courage to face my diary last night. :)

***

First time to dine at Taco Bell awhile ago. Had to go all the way to Gateway (despite the rain) for an execom meeting for UNESCO. School duties still not finished. But I'm not against it in any way.

I kinda liked the burritos...although it left some sort of bad smell in my mouth. It kinda gets all the way to the nose...if you know what I mean.

Saw some basketball players there as well...really tall ones! Hehe! :D Brings me back to old days...when I used to watch basketball regularly...thanks to Cathe who was crushing at Arigo that time. Oh well...my basketball memory's kinda rusty so I can't really tell which team I saw. Alain said one was Allan Caidic (pardon me if the spelling's wrong).

***

Nakakatamad noh? Umuulan kasi.


At least hindi na masyadong mainit.

Pero bakit ang init lagi ng kwarto namin?

I always wake up sweating. Kakabwiset!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.