Friday, June 23, 2006
another funny anecdote

I'm writing in the context of June 22 but it's already June 23, 2:30 am...so bear with me on my sense of time.

***

One thing I've observed for my Prev Med classes...they usually don't start on time.

Prev Med usually gives us a laugh every meeting...one doctor does. It's a wake up antic, I should say.

First meeting.

Dr. B was reading to us a story and presenting a slide show.

"...at minsan...pinapainom [sila] ng Nido...(next slide clicks revealing a Bear Brand can)...ay! Bear Brand pala."

Mas nakakatuwa kung nandon kayo sa actual situation.

Second meeting.

Dr. B: Who among you here had measles?

There was a raise of hands.

Dr. B: So...why did you DIE?

Obviously, natawa na naman kami. Dr. B meant: So...why did you NOT die?

Gee! I hope I could put you somehow in the context so you'd understand me better...and get a good laugh too.

I'm beginning to like that prof...er...doctor? Whatever! I don't really know how I should call them.

***

It's Roselle's birthday today so we ate at Nad's somewhere near UERM. Myra thought of giving her a cake and well...I kinda joined her in it.

We wanted to surprise her. Danci thought of a plan...asking the cashier of the place to serve the cake with the candle lit and all along with our orders. The people in that place were really thoughtful. They even gave us small plates and small spoons for cake eating. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.