Monday, June 19, 2006
an awfully long day

I've had a dreadfully long day that taught me a lot on expectations and the art of letting go of it.

Lunes na Lunes, bad trip agad. Late na ako naglunch kasi nag-extend yung Biochem class ko. Late na rin nagstart yung afternoon class ko...so the expected 3pm dismissal was moved to 4pm.

The OC-ness in me can't accept the fact that my sked's ruined.

What about my Physio quiz this Wednesday huh?!

Good thing I read my Anatomy notes early. Haay!

Wawang Danci. No matter how he tries to cheer me up during class eh lugmok to inis ako. Sorry...

Eto pa...my uniforms aren't done well. The skirt was okay. Matutuwa si Ivy kung sa kanya yung akin kasi hindi masyadong maikli. Pero the top? Er...hanging. Parang baby tee (according to Roselle). Funny tingnan. Hope it still looks okay after they fix it. Baka mukhang dinugtungan ng tela after.

***

After visiting Joyie last Friday near her UPCM home, I'm going to visit Ivy at St. Luke's naman. Habang hindi pa super (super) busy, mamamasyal muna ako sa iba't ibang med school areas. Excited na ako bukas. Sana hindi late madismiss class ko. Baka mabadtrip na naman ako.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.