Friday, June 09, 2006
finally!

Nakakainis na 'tong Blogger ha. Lately, I'm always having trouble opening it or posting something.

Anyway, first week of med school over. A few more weeks to go 'til sembreak...haha! Pure torture awaits. =PI already bought some books. Costs like 10 thou already. Aside from being expensive, they really are heavy. That means, I really have to study here at home so that I can leave them at here and spare myself the burden of carrying stuff heavier than a hollowblock. I have yet to open my books and study. Well, I'll do that starting tomorrow. I have to study for Anatomy and Biochem.

My day actually went well. It's UERM's golden anniversary so we had a couple of activities. Anatomy meeting in the morning, yet nothing much happened. Teacher came in late and we didn't get our groupings...but we had attendance. We had mass after...since the Dean sort of complained about the meager attendance for the student activity yesterday (I'm one of the absentees). We didn't attend the unveiling of the marker (which was actually a little plaque) nor get a free drink, but Danci, Rosel, and I went to SM to just rest, sit, and eat. We supposedly didn't have a class for the afternoon, but we decided to attend the orientation. Well, the prof didn't show up again. Just had a chat with some classmates. A variety show was schedule from 3-5pm. It could have been fun to watch it since my professors are going to dance (one even had his tummy showing in his costume), but by the time we left at around 5pm, they still haven't started. There wasn't even a checking of attendance, which one prof said there'll be. Nyark! A party was scheduled tonight by a classmate at Prince Jaipur at The Fort but then again, I'm not up for it...despite the VIP access promised. Haha! :D


Usually, when I'm having trouble with something, my horoscope sort of tells me what to do. In some ways, I'd like not to believe in them, but there are times when I just couldn't help it. Kinda gives me hope.

I saw a UP's Isaw stand at UERM...there's an affair remember? We had a laugh about it, even discussing whether it's the one at Kalay or Ilang. It's orange-y in color...so there.

I forgot telling you about something a prof said about a trend...medicine being a "pre-nursing course". Oo nga...haha! =P





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.