Friday, June 30, 2006
more! more!

I'm still online...haha! 5 hours already...all because I was finally able to download a YM Beta. Good thing my PC never had problems with the newer version.

My upper wisdom teeth are growing already. I'm feeling it. Not good. Hope it grows okay...coz my Papa had his taken out and he said it really hurt. I'm quite scared of dentists...unless I'm going there for cleaning or something minor. Just no injections and tooth removing.

Gotta go! I'm going to play. ;)





1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

high school classmate search free

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.