Saturday, June 03, 2006
random thoughts

I woke up today with puffy eyes. I slept early this morning crying over a movie I watched. Haha! :D

We were supposed to watched a movie today, but plans didn't push through.

Papa's up north again...at Tuguegarao. I want to live a life like his if only for all the traveling he's been doing.

I hope med life doesn't interfere with my travel escapades. Yikes! That life starts next week. I'm quite nervous about that. I'm not too ecstatic with new adjustments. Hopefully, rules aren't highschool-ish at my new school.

It still feels weird to be thinking about adjusting to a new school when I'm nearly 21 years old. The absurdity of life.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.