Sunday, July 09, 2006
and then...a week later...

I'm still alive...and posting only during weekends.

This is med life after all.

Several things have broken down and have gotten repaired this week. The new cam my dad bought me malfunctioned so he brought it back to the store. A brand new one's back home again. The flash disk I've been using (which is actually my dad's) got some sort of bug and after numerous formatting, it's back to it's tip top shape (123MB though). My PC broke down as well...all's to blame on me for making too careless kalikot on it's system. Oh well...after formatting (again), it's back to normal, with all files in backup. So all's well. Really.

I keep getting these emails about someone dying and that I can get part of their millions. They're getting irritating already. They flood my email ALWAYS!

I started wearing my uniform already. A week of tortured feet...all because of damn closed shoes. I'm missing my havies. I got to wear them today though...as I treaded water in dirty Manila area. I actually went to Bambang to buy my med stuff...and got my pink stethoscope, mind you. It was raining heavily but I had to go there because I have exams for the next few weeks and there'll be no other time to go there. Fortunately, my mom and I made it back home just in time before the flood came.

I used to like being a doctor all because of their white frocks and now, I've come to realize the difficulty of it all. Aside from the rain, I have to worry next about my upcoming period. Haha! The hassle of being a woman.

Speaking of periods, we've been dealing with a lot of blood this week...due to the hematology module. I should have tried the blood typing thing yesterday because I really don't know my blood type. Hehe! :D Weird that in this family, only my sister's sure of her blood type.

I'm starting to like med school in a way. Like buying lunch from Ate Marissa and eating in special airconditioned rooms. Last Thursday, we ate at Histo Lab and even watched TV. Yeah...I saw "Game Ka Na Ba?" wherein the lady shouted out "Atras ako!" instead of "Abante". I filled the lab with laughter. I used to talk about people wearing their nameplates in public and wonder whether they like people seeing their names. It's like Ateneans wearing their IDs in public. Yup! UP people talk about them. However, now, I find some sort of liking in wearing my nameplate because it distinguishes me from everyone else...nursing students most especially. Sheesh! I'm feeling the need for uniqueness here. In school, seeing all those people wearing white, the need to be different can be too great. I'm not much of a conformist.

Now I better end here. Have things to do. Again.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.