Friday, July 14, 2006
crazy days

Crazy, crazy couple of days.

First, it made me wonder of our government's efficiency. One can learn from mistakes but you can never ALWAYS learn from mistakes.

Imagine, announcing a suspension of classes just when it's already midday and you're already in school, stressed from commuting in heavy downpour. Pampalubag-loob. They announced an earlier suspension of classes for Thursday and Friday. Then, crazy government we got announced a retraction from a previous statement of no classes for Friday.

So those kinds of minds lead the people.

Wednesday was one crazy day. Going to classes despite the heavy rain. Going to LRT Santolan and finding out that they're in code red. People there ask you to proceed to LRT Katipunan. Yeah right!


I actually saw the lightning struck somewhere along the railroad tracks and remembered asking my dad if they have some sort of lightning rod for safety. Nah! The lightning started it all. It was no show.

I asked my dad (who happened to be near Katips already as he's bringing my sis to school too) to go back. I asked to be dropped at LRT Anonas instead because the line was long at Katips. I didn't want to be drenced outside anyway. But no! I went to Anonas and was kept waiting in line because the platform was full na raw. So I waited...and waited. After 15 minutes or so, with some people complaining and the line being long already, they announced that there was no train already. Kainis diba? Glad that my dad called to ask if I was okay.

So, in the end, my dad brought me to school. I was late for like 30 mins and I barely understood my prof's lecture. Well, luckily, I had her references with me at home. Finally, some of the books here became useful.

The mock exam for Anatomy lab last Wednesday pushed through and I kinda liked the results.

It was a good thing that during those times that classes were suspended, I had fewer classes so there'd be fewer classes to make up for. Only 4 hours worth of lecture. They'll probably take our free time (ISPs) so boohoo!

Then, today wasn't anything different. I lacked the energy this morning because I slept late reading about anemia and jaundice. All in vain. Morning session was a Physio lab conference...was reprimanded by the preceptor for not being able to do the blood typing individually. I was just being honest. I kinda felt bad because it wasn't entirely my fault. I can pinpoint people who didn't actually do it anyway. But I felt bad again because I kinda dragged some of my groupmates into trouble. But I thank Meme and Richard for helping me out through the interrogation process. :)

After the ICS this afternoon, Cla helped me out for blood typing and all's well now. I'm a blood type O. Boring! I told you I'd rather steer away from the normal.

Then, just as I was about to go home, my bag self-destructed. Probably because of all the big, heavy books in it. Good thing that Ivy was there with me to help me carry some books until I was able to ride in an FX.

Moral of the story then? Just when the day seems so dull, there'll always be people popping up to help you.

I'm very thankful.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.